For maximum results and a clean, fresh face follow these quick and easy steps when using your i-Cleaner.
Wet your face with clean water and keep it moist.
Wet the brush and apply your favourite cleanser or apply cleanser directly to your face.
Turn on your i-Cleaner and select clean mode, massage circles on your face tenderly, choose proper intensity as you feel.
You could do the cleaning according to the subarea: left cheek, right cheek, forehead, nose bridge area and chin. Replace the cleaner when it buzzes.
In the progress, be sure to contact the ion function pole with your hand.
Rinse your skin with clean water after the cleaning, clean the function head and put it in a ventilated place to let it dry on its own.
- When applying, you’ll only use one of the brush heads - white brush or silicon head. The white brush head is perfect for exfoliating and should be used 1-2 times a week. It’s also great for male skin, which may require a tougher treatment. Silicon head is perfect for everyday use as its gentle on the skin.
- It’s recommended that you use a foam or gel cleanser and i-Cleaner brush will move easier across the skin surface.
- i-Cleaner is waterproof and perfect for use while in the shower - it will save you time while still keeping your face deeply cleaned.
- Always choose a proper function head and intensity mode to suit your skin type for maximum results and better cleaning effect.
- Do not press the cleaner on your skin too hard as this can damage the product and minimize desired results.
- Although i-Cleaner helps you clean your skin thoroughly, frequent usage is not recommended as it may destroy the sebum and keratin protective barrier of the skin and affect general skin health.
- For best results, it is recommended that the product is used every one or two days, not exceeding four times a week. Nourishing treatment can be operated before bedtime daily - usually 3-5 minutes, without exceeding 8 minutes.
- Please note, when first using the product, your skin may potentially breakout. This is a normal reaction due to all the dirt coming out of the skin. After this, your skin will be clear and smooth. However, if your skin keeps breaking out, please ensure that you are using the right face wash for your skin type. If the problem persists, this product may not be suitable for your skin type.